ITRADER is one of the most reputable forex brokers that has been in business since 2012. ITRADER offers users of the platform the opportunity to trade in stocks, commodities, indices, and currencies. ITRADER was launched in 2012, and it is located in Limassol, Cyprus. Since the inception of iTrader, it has strived to carve a niche for itself. In terms of reliability and transparency, ITRADER can be regarded as one of the most sought-after trading platforms. ITRADER providers customer with the option of trading several assets, as well as, robust customer service that works 24/5 to ensure that clients complaints and queries are resolved within the shortest possible time.
In addition, the ITRADER platform is designed with cutting-edge technology to safeguard traders’ funds. The trading platform is also user-friendly and compatible with smartphones.
The management of ITRADER is being handled by Hoch Capital Limited, a Cyprus Investment Firm. Since it is situated in Cyprus, ITRADER operations are duly regulated and supervised by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Cyprus with a license number of 198/13. What this means is that ITRADER is in compliant with relevant financial rules and regulations promulgated by the Cyprus Parliament.
In addition to ITRADER been regulated by the SEC of Cyprus, the following regulatory agencies also regulate and supervise the activities of ITRADER ;
• AFM (Netherlands)
• ATVP (Slovenia)
• BaFIN (Germany)
• Ireland Central Bank
• CMVM (Portugal)
• CNB (Czech Republic)
• CNMV (Spain)
• CNVMR (Romania)
• CONSOB (Italy)
• The UK’s Financial Conduct Authority
• Sweden’s Finansinspektionen
• Denmark’s FINANSTILSYNET
• Estonia Finantsinspektsioon
• FKTK (Latvia)
• FMA (Austria)
• FSAN (Norway)
• HANFA (Croatia)
• HCMC (Greece)
• KNF (Poland)
• MFSA (Malta)
• MNB (Hungary)
• NBS (Slovak Republic)
• REGAFI (France)
In terms of reliability and security of traders’ funds, ITRADER stands tall among its competitors. The reliability of ITRADER is evident due to the plethora of awards it has earned from various organizations. Below are some of the wards;
• The Best STP/ECN broker in 2015
• The Best Broker insurance and service in 2015
• Asian Best broker in 2014
• Asia Pacific best broker in 2014
• Brand Asia best forex in 2014
• The best partnership program of 2013
• The best trading platform of 2013 by the Chinese Finance online
• South East Asia best forex broker in 2013
• The best MT4 trading platform of 2012
• Fastest forex broker in 2012
Trading Platforms of ITRADER
The only trading platform available on ITRADER is the popular MT4 platform. However, this trading platform is categorized into three versions which are;
• MT4 Desktop
• Mobile Trader
WebTrader of ITRADER
The Webtrader platform is designed with an interface that is user-friendly, as well as, with several unique features. The Webtrader platform comes with a charting package and technical indicators that would enable the traders to know the situation of the market. There is the availability of trading cubes which traders can leverage on to streamline the trading activities while viewing all the assets simultaneously. Furthermore, the platform is regularly updated to ensure traders are carried along with the latest trend in the market.
ITRADER ‘sMetaTrader For Desktop
The MetaTrader 4 platform for desktop operates similarly like the Webtrader platform. The MT4 desktop is available for traders to download as a standard package. All categories of traders can make use of this trading platform. This platform also has similar unique features as the WebTrader platform. Traders can make use of this platform to carry out seamless trading activities.
This trading platform is designed for traders that love the flexibility. With this trading platform, trading activities can take place while on the move. All traders need to do is to download the ITRADER app from either Apple store of Google play store.
ITRADER Trade Instruments
As of now, the ITRADER platform offers traders the opportunity to trade in over 170 different instruments. Traders have the ability to choose from a selection of commodities, currency pairs, stocks, and market indices.
ITRADER Account Types
The ITRADER trading platform comes with three different types of account which traders can choose from. The three accounts include educational resources, free VPS, as well as, news content. The following are the three types of accounts and its corresponding features;
• Silver trading account: This account type comes with a 1:200 leverage for spot forex, as well as, a 1:50 leverage for CFDs. In addition, traders can hedge when they are on the Silver trading account. Withdrawal on this type of account is 7days, and there is the availability of 24/5 customer support.
• Gold Trading Account: The gold trading account comes with a 1:400 leverage for spot forex, as well as, a 1:100 leverage on CFDs. Hedging is also permitted for traders operating this account. However, the withdrawal is 5 days with a 25% swap discount.
• Platinum Trading Account: The maximum leverage for this type of account is 1:500 for spot forex, as well as, a leverage of 1:125 on CFDs. Traders can also hedge on this account, but only 3 days withdrawal is permitted.
• Islamic Account: This account type is free of commission, swap. Traders operating this account have access to a dedicated account manager
ITRADER Spreads & Commissions
Despite the fact that ITRADER do not charge her traders commission, all trading activities are subjected to some level of spread depending on the account type a trader is operating. The Silver account has the highest spread level while the platinum account has the lowest spread.
ITRADER Withdrawals & Deposits Options
Traders using the ITRADER platform can deposit funds through various ways such as Visa, Credit cards, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro, and Bank transfer. However, the fastest way to deposit money into your account is the Credit card option. Traders can take advantage of this to deposit funds into their accounts seamlessly. Any trader using the bank transfer option should note that bank transfer takes an average of 3 days to hit the traders account.
Traders can intend to withdraw their funds can do so through bank transfer or credit cards.
The following conditions must be met before ITRADER will process any withdrawal requests;
• 300 percent free margin must be left in the account
• Details which the trader used to deposit the funds
• Bank account details, bank address, and credit card details must be made available
• The names on the trading account must correspond with the bank account
• The amount to be withdrawn must be less than the balance on the account
Traders should be aware that withdrawal request sent before 11 am (GMT) will be processed the same day, but a request, after 11 am, will be processed the next business day.
Traders on the ITRADER platform are entitled to earn a bonus. Bonuses are available depending on the type of account a trader operates. In addition, there are also promotional offers available for traders to benefit from. However, the offers are subject to meeting certain trading conditions.
ITRADER Customer Support
The ITRADER trading platform is designed to support over six languages apart from English. The languages are;
Customers that wish to get in touch with the customer service can do so via social media, email, telephone, contact form, and live chat.
Advantages of ITRADER
The following are some of the benefits traders stand to enjoy on the ITRADER platform;
• Trading platforms that are advanced
• Access to different types of accounts
• Availability of various trading instruments
• Robust customer support
• Availability of the MT4 platform
ITRADER is one of the most sought-after forex brokers across the globe due to its flexibility, user-friendly interface, compatibility with smartphones, and robust customer support. Their services are second to none in the industry. As a trader, you have access to several trading instruments, as well as, trading accounts.[/vc_column_text]
*Trading carries high risks